Latest News

Holidays at Primula Beach Resort

Holiday season is the most enjoyable time for my family. Thus, every time have a long break, I will arrange a vacation for the family to appropriate my time with my beloved family.

Last Chinese New Year, I have decided to bring my family stayed at one of popular hotels at Kuala Terengganu, which is the Primula Beach Resort.

Our 3 day 2 nights stayed at this hotel, becomes very exciting and memorable vacation, especially my children when they can spend their time with play in a swimming pool, provided by hotel's facilities.

Breathe with fresh air is one of my attraction, because this hotel located near the beach. Seeing my children come rushing in waves,  make me so happy and as well as, can release my mind from workload at the office.

Breakfast at the Primula Beach Resort is one of our favorite because provided foods a very precise with our appetite. Especially Nasi Dagang and Nasi Kerabu, very tasty and delicious as well as other desert foods that served.

This vacation is very reasonable, with a nice room and friendly hotel's staff, including a lots of facilities, makes us very satisfied during stayed at this hotel.
Tags: ,

About author

Terima kasih atas kunjungan anda ke TTDI. Sila tinggalkan pesanan anda di dalam kotak komen di bawah.

1 comments

  1. Terima kasih kepada chik nana kerana sudi melayan karenah anak saudara, dan menjadi model posting kami..:)

Leave a Reply